Important information about the corona virus
In principle, the current Corona regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg also applies to us. In order to enable a safe course operation, the 2G-Plus regulation applies to us (as well as to the lifts). Specifically, that means:
- Adults must be vaccinated or have recovered and have a daily corona antigen test (not older than 24 hours) with them. Exceptions:
- People who have already received a third corona vaccination (booster vaccination) or
- Vaccinated persons with a completed basic immunization which is not older than 6 months or
- Recovered people whose infection can be proven to have occurred no more than six months ago (nucleic acid detection / PCR test)
- For school-age children (up to and including 17 years of age) a negative test or a student ID card is sufficient, as regular tests are carried out in schools. As a rule, the student status has to be substantiated by means of a corresponding identification document.
- We check the vaccination and convalescence certificates (in accordance with the current Corona regulation of the state of Baden-Württemberg) as well as credentials of the student status without exception!
- A medical mask must be worn at the lifts (including the waiting area), in the Gletscherstüble (restaurant) and in the toilets. This also applies if the minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people cannot be reliably maintained. Children up to the age of six do not have to wear a medical mask.
As of December 4, 2021
Frequently asked questions
We will implement all measures officially ordered at the time of the course and also implement our own hygiene concept in order to make safe teaching possible for all participants and teachers. It is in our own interest to act prudently and responsibly in the interests of everyone's health. Specifically, the 2G-Plus regulation applies to us (see above), and in certain areas medical mask requirements (see next question). Disinfectant is provided.
A medical mask must be worn at the lifts (including the waiting area), in the Gletscherstüble (catering) and in the toilets.This also applies if the minimum distance of 1.5 meters from other people cannot be reliably maintained. Children up to the age of six do not have to wear a medical mask.
As required by the authorities, we will collect the relevant data of all participants and keep them within the framework of the legal regulations. If we are informed about a participant positive for the coronavirus, we will inform all potential contact persons immediately.